From:
".:. Lin .:." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2006 02:30:08 -0400
Good evening, everyone.

I have a few different people who are looking to rehome their ferrets. If
you are interested in any of them, please contact them directly!

----

2 year old, male.  Light sable with panda markings (masked face).
Extremely friendly with a laid back presonality (if you can say that
about any ferret).  Great with ALL children and other pets.  Has NEVER
bitten.  Loves to run free, and will return to his cage for water and
potty.  Huge double stack cage (5ft tall and has wheels), tubes, hammocks
and toys, shampoo and between bath spray, leashes, food, and carrier
included.  Only to a great home!  Nego adoption fee $200.

Contact: [log in to unmask]

----

Please note: These 2 are both from the same owner, although one she is
not looking to put an adoption fee on (that would be Faeden) because he
has so many health problems.  If someone is willing to take care of the
health problems (adrenal surgery and tests that are roughly $500+) then
she will not ask for an adoption fee.

Faeden is a sweet, cuddly, laid-back little boy.  He's about 4 or 5 years
old.  I love him like crazy, but he has some medical conditions that need
to be taken care of, and I just can't afford it.  If there's anyone out
there that would be willing to take care of his vet costs and give him a
great loving home, I'll give him to you for free.  The vet estimates his
medical expenses will be between $300 to $500 for tests and surgery.  You
won't find a sweeter ferret though.

Haku is a fun, playful ferret.  He's probably about 4 years old and
seems to be healthy.  He gets along with other ferrets and my dog.  His
previous owners got tired of him and neglected him, so I really want to
make sure I find him a great home that with give him all the love and
attention he deserves.  His adoption fee is $75.  (I'm not trying to make
a profit; $75 wouldn't even start to cover what I've spent getting him
and his fuzzy friends out of a bad situation.) *Cream/light brown,
pretty!

Contact: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 502-468-5483

----

10 month old male ferret for sale.  Includes a really nice 3 level cage
and all supplies.  He is neutered and descented and really sweet.  $200
Contact: [log in to unmask]

----

Thank you!

--
Linda M.
Derby City Dookers Ferret Club Organizer

No one in the world needs a mink coat but a mink. - Murray Banks
Animals can communicate quite well.  And they do.  And generally
speaking, they are ignored.  - Alice Walker

Hunt each other - leave the animals alone.