Date:
Tue, 21 Jul 1998 19:20:36 -0900
hi list friends..I have had Angel Baby almost a month and what a change qn
this sweet fuzzy.  She was reported to be very unsocial and had, in fact,
been very aggressive to the silly kitten, but the 2 are best friends now,
often sleeping the the hammock in her cage on afternoon naps.

I have had an open to the house policy for both of them for about a week now
and they have joined together to terrorize the bitchy older cat..bad kitten
and ferret.

both have had their out side experiences, ferret playing lawn shark and
kitten bouncing around her side, doing kitten runs in to swipe and run
away..the ferret taking off across the lawn after the kitten, teaching the
kitten to war dance (thats a sight!).

Angel Baby knows her way to the front door from all over the yard now and
when she has had enough of nature she makes a high tail to the door, opens
it and sits there looking out.

She loves to garden with me, digging in the mulch, coming to point at the
garden snakes, running around the interior of the raised beds, popping up
in the petunias..where is the camera!

Thanks for all the kind letters from you encouraging me to continue to
socialize this reticent ferret who had  such a bad rep.

elle in oregon