Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 2005 08:44:33 -0400
HeyHeyHey,

On 8/8 I came home to a wonderful surprise in my mailbox.  Several days
ago, Kat posted about a very special limited set of prints being
auctioned off by DookNook.  I followed the link and about fell off of
my chair.  The print is called Sweet Trust and depicts a sable ferret
nestled in a human hand.

This print so much embodies the relationship I had with my prescious
Jubilee.  The first time I saw her as a tiny kit, she curled up in my
hand and made a perfict tiny heart.  Thru out her life she would run to
my hand whenever she was afraid or just wanted to be close.  She would
lay her head in my hand and I would cup my hand around her.  We would
leave the rest of the world behind.

I lost my beautiful Jubilee almost a year ago.  September 27, 2004.  I
wrote a poem for her called Heart to Hand and it is all about this unique
aspect of our relationship.  I will send it in a sepereat post as I dont
want to be rejected for length.

Kat knew of the history with Jubilee.  She created a memorial page for
her for me.  http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/karen-IMO-Jubilee.html

Kat got in touch with Jackie and Jackie sent me a print especialy for
Jubilee.  I cant thank these two enough.  Or Sally who created the print.
It is beautiful.

HappyTails & HappyHearts,

Karen & the Jacksonville Jive
@ The Bridge, Jubilee and the Scruff You Gang