From:
Kurt Springs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jul 1998 16:53:39 -0400
Hi, been lurking lately, and now have some questions.

First: Mhaire, who has just recently recovered from adrenal surgery (She's
fine now.) and Kestral have started getting into really serious fights.
They've never been the best of friends anyway, now Kestral is on the
offensive and is attacking when she gets the opportunity.  Before Mhaire
went into surgury, they would usually avoid each other.  Now Mhaire's neck
is scabby, and Kestrel seems to have a "Black Eye" (her eye lid on her
right eye is puffy.).

Just to clarify, Mhaire has had her stitches out and is "fit for duty,"
all healed.  I guess Kestral was used to her being confined and now feels
threatened.  I was contemplating a way to discourage fights, and was
wondering if anyone tried this.  Peppers sauce on the necks (or maybe
jalapino).  Perhaps a few mouth fulls of hot stuff would discourge future
fights.

My second question is what is the quarentine procedure for Ireland.  I
may be doing my PhD work there and wanted to know how it differed from
the UK.  (Which is six months).