From:
Pie O' Pah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 May 2011 23:42:02 -0400
Dear Mom & Dad,

I know that I was dad's favorite, but I loved you both. I just had to
say that much before Pie got to my greeting!!!
                 ____________________________

Summer is just around the corner, and yes, even we get a to enjoy a
bit of warmth up here. That's the time we break out the Bridges rather
large collection of plastic swimming pools, you know the kind that we
fuzzits can easily get into? We like to mix it up here so sometime
those pools are filled with ferretone, or craisins, and in Jingles
case, I bet we could get him his very own pool filled with coffee!

Lately I've been working rather hard beside our other wonderful and
well seasoned Greeters looking after the large volume of fuzzit's that
have been, and still continue to come our way. It's been an honor for
me to follow in their foot paw prints, and to learn every thing I can
from them in order to be the best Greeter I can be!

Hobbes had visited me early on in the morning. I knew he would be
arriving because even up here we get the FML. It comes in an old
fashioned kind of format - that means a scroll up here. That is also
how my greetings arrive too. I will admit, I've got a small pile of
them here and have been trying to get to them as fast as I can, but
sometimes, as we know, life happens in between what you need to do
and what you want to do.

As soon as I could, I gathered up a few of our newest arrivals and we
came at a dead out run, to the Bridge. You know that kind of run, the
one where we look like mist rolling out along the ground? Well maybe
not so graceful, but at the very least it was a great amount of fun.
With me were my two brother's Orson and Fat Ollie, and when I say Fat,
I mean five pounds of dark-eyed-white fuzzy love! They arrived a few
months ago, and have been eager to see exactly what it is I do, so I
asked them to come along with me.

When we got to the Bridge, Jingles was already there, and so was my
older brother Obi. Obi is one of my older brothers and he's one of the
fuzzits that works with the kit's up here. He teaches them how to use
their wings. Well, when we got there, Jingles already had a pair of
pearly, dove-white wings, and two dozen kit's crawling all over him,
touching his wings, asking him about his parents and his home, but
most of all, showing off how well they could fly!!!

It was such a touching site to see all of them there making Jingles
feel right at home, and made me proud to have such a good brother in
Obi. Fat Ollie, Orson and I made our way into the clearing in which
they stood. Jingles looked up and I saw this huge smile on his
beautiful face, but after I walked forward and introduced myself, he
threw his paws around me and whispered in my ear.

"I didn't know I was going to leave my parents to early, I thought we
would have more time with them, please tell me they are gonna be OK,
most especially Fuzzy. I'm gonna miss him more then anything else.
How will I spend my mornings?", then he pulled back and looked very
concerned.

So I told him that some part of him would always be there, and because
of this he would still be able to visit, and check in on the both of
you as well as the other the other ferrets in your home, and that yes,
he still enjoy his mornings with Fuzzy and afterward, if he wanted too,
he could have a warm cup of coffee and the FML to mull over at my
place.

See even though we come here and are filled with light, love and
happiness, we *still* miss our siblings, friends, favored hidey holes,
treats, but most of all you. I was told when I arrived, just as I told
Jingles, that one day our families would be made whole. That my mum,
dad and the rest of my family would indeed return for me, that the
Bridge is merely a place were we wait until you come for us. So we
look at this time here as only a short wait until we meet again.

Jingles is going to be just fine, and I promise to be there for him,
and he promises to be there for all of you ..... consider him your very
own Angel of Fuzziness!

In Love & In Comfort,

Pie O' Pah