From:
Robin Steele <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 00:10:48 -0700
Hello Everyone,

I just thoughtI would take a moment and update you on my wayward Sable,
Rogue.  Nearly 48 hours after he disappeared out the back door Rogue was
chased into the house by a big orange tabby cat.  His eyes were as big
around as dimes, and his heart was beating furiously as my "put me down!"
ferret ran up my leg and right into my arms.

Other then sore pads and being hungry and thirsty, he is doing very well
and we feel fortunate and blessed to have him back.  We learned a hard
lesson about ferret proofing.

I couldnt have gotten through those days without all of you.  I felt
surrounded by support and prayers, and I recieved so many emails that I am
desperately trying to return them, but thought I would post here instead.
I feel as if I have made a few friends, and I was quite desperate when I
first posted.  The stories of ferrets that came home, and the practical
tips on what to do to help find him got me through some really hard
moments.

I never realized how much I loved my fur kids, until I thought I had lost
one.  It was the same kind of feelings I have towards my two children,
and now I realize that they need the same love, protection, and care,
that my kids do.

Thank you all so much for your help and support.

Robin, Gypsy, and Rogue