From:
Benny Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 2003 19:59:32 -0500
Alright, I had to respond to those who know who they are.

When I wrote "Coincedence" I specifically asked nicely,"please no slams."
It could not be put any more clearly, or written in any other way that
would ask," Pleasse No Slams"  And yet, there are people on this list
who appear to me,.(and many many other fml writers) to seem to get thier
jollies out of tearing apart people's (not just mine") mode of comfort.
I was feeling very down after reading your slams.  You know II too was a
skeptic...until Tori.(BTW that turtle is still there, nesting on Tori's
grave.)  A very Dear person, a person who knows very much about ferrets
and "coicidences" changed my mind.

It also seems to me that it is quite rude to undermine the believes of
anyone about anything.  So then tell me, do you not believe that there
ever people who believed the world was flat until proven otherwise.
People have different views.  If you don't agree with them I can see NO
reason to tearing their believes to shreads.  Do believes other that
yours, upset you so much that you have to downplay ours!  What happened
to"If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all."?

People like you were the very reason why I hesitated posting my story
about Tori.  Episodes such as hers, bring me much comfort,they are a way
to deal.  And more people that you could ever put down feel the same way
as I do.

I feel it is cruel to take away someone's mode of comfort.  Just to let
you know, I recieved many, many, complimentary notes back to me in regard
to Tori.

I also believe you are very much outnumbered.  I'd think twice about
being hurtful to anyone else who writes in.  You can't tear us all down.

To those of you who wrote to me about Tori, God bless your
beautiful,sensitive souls.  The world needs more people like you, and
less doubting Thomases.  I appreciated your kindness and thoughtfulness
very much.

Sincerely,
Sue & Crew