From:
sandra robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2008 07:10:16 -0500
For all the many people who have kept us in your prayers & thoughts
during the hospital time & the passing of my son, Steve. Many huge
Thank You's. I've printed up & kept the PE's, & cards, as he has
twin daughters who are 8. We are keeping everything for them.

Unfortantely, I've decided to close my shelter due to lack of help. I
will stay closed. And with the rumor circleing of me with 80 + ferrets.
Well, I've never had 80 at one time nor will. No, I'm not even picking
any up. I'm sending any surrenders to other places. I currently have 24
in shelter. They will remain with me. At a time when I don't have the
time to *protect* myself from slander, please don't say anything about
me. This has been hard enough as it is for my family.

God Bless,
--
Sandi
Formerly Heaven Scent Ferret Shelter

Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice