From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 22:38:47 EDT
On yesterdays FML I told you that on Animal Planet there was a new show
called Beverly Hills Vet.  A group of California ferret enthusiasts,
members of Ferrets Anonymous are on one of the shows about ferrets.  We
were told it was going to air Tuesday, October 14.  Well, they fooled us.
Today we were notified that it wasn't going to be aired until December.
As soon as I know when, I will let you know.

Hugs,
Robin, Rosie, Petey TPO, and Tonks