Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 2009 07:29:20 -0700
She doesn't realize she isn't a ferret. She loves it when I bring a
ferret outside in the backyard, so much I have to guard the ferret
from Serena's zooming up to us or she'll roll the ferret. This is
because she gets as excited as the ferret and doesn't realize her size.
She sits on command as well as a ferret... listens as well too...
occassionally uses a ferret litter box or newspaper (mostly she 'goes'
outside thank goodness - the ferrets get ticked when they step onto
puppy wet newspaper...) I've not heard her dook yet, but because she
has a wide array of dog sounds (with a neighborhood full of dogs she
has an assortment to try out and she is very vocal) I won't be
surprised if she tries, she chases the vacuum like the ferrets, plays
with the crochetted ferret toys, sleeps in their beds, climbs in their
cages, eats their N-bones and kibbles (Marshalls is her favorite) and
soup, gets groomed by Sweet Pea (ferret), licks back (ewwww puppy
slobbers!!!) and so on. Yep, Serena is a ferrupy.

Our Deslorelin finally arrived so I'll schedule to get the 7 implanted
in the next couple weeks. I've got 4 older bald boys, 3 1st timers, 1
second. I'm anxious for them to grow their fur back for winter!

tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org