From:
Jodi Semlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2007 14:08:33 +0000
Jackie wrote:
>Mappy's an awesome little girl, but I have no attachment to her. I
>just don't know....I feel so overwhelmed and REALLY don't want to be
>responsible for someone else's ferret for potentially 6 more years.
>(She's only 3 yrs old.) What in the heck should I do?!? I want to do
>the right thing for her....

Hi Jackie

>It is 2007, two years tells me she is not coming back for Mappy.

When was the last time she contacted you to see how she is doing or the
last time she sent a "care package"? If it has been a long time, she
has probably realized that she can no longer offer the ferret a good
home. If you don't want Mappy and you have tried to contact the woman
without success then I think it should be ok to find a ferret rescue
that will find Mappy a forever home. I don't think you should feel
guilty about finding her another home. You were her foster home; it
is time to find her a permanent home. I hope this helps you some J

Jodi