From:
Karen Douglas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2007 15:47:23 -0500
Dear Muldoone,

I know you must be terribly busy but could you please check and make
sure that Bonkers and LunaMoon arrived safely and found the rest of
the Scruff You Gang. Bonkers left for the Bridge on 01/21 and LunaMoon
went in search of him on 01/26.

When you find them, please tell them I love and miss them very much.
They will be joining Jubilee, RinkyDink, Blaze, Noble, BigFun, Frolic,
Sterling, Sassafrassy, Pepsi and Navidad. The only ones that still
grace my life are Lolly and BlackBerry.

I know in my heart that they are there and healthy again, but your
messages bring a great deal of comfort to a very broken heart and
are kept along with all the other prescious memories I hold dear.

--
His Lamb,
Karen