Date:
Tue, 17 May 2011 06:04:50 -0700
Laura, we have a barrier that is 10 feet separating what was a dining
area from the rest of the house.

We used the Marshalls play pen panels. We put eye screws in the wall
studs near the top and bottom of the panels and attached them with the
nylon zip ties. We snugged the ties tight and cut off the ends so they
can't be chewed on.

Works great, the ferrets can see *out*, we can see them. I can remove
the barrier if needed to clean or move something in/out. Easy to step
over.

I will admit to one issue, I have two, big young rescue boys that can
get over the top. We solved that by putting the light weight 3" drain
pipe over the top rail. Easy to slit with a skill saw, Home Depot will
cut for you if needed.

Not the most attractive, but it works.....

Ardith