From:
Cynthia McGowan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 09:41:48 -0700
I sell the plush, stuffed black-footed ferrets (plus one that's a puppet)
directly and cheapter than WWF.  I buy them from the distributor and
profits go to BFF recovery.  Your contact and anyone else who'd like ferret
stuffed animals can call me directly at (303)777-3430.  Thanks.

[P.S.]
I forgot to mention that even tho I buy them directly from the distributor,
they give part of the proceeds to the National Wildlife Federation, so
you're still helping NWF even if you don't purchase them thru their
catalog.  Thanks!