From:
Minta Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 07:38:32 -0700
Hi, this is sort of off-subject, but I am desperate, it does relate to
ferrets as they are to blame, though not directly...our cat has taken to
peeing in the corner of the dining room (unfortunately carpeted...why, I
don't know) due to issues she has no control over but apparently doesn't
like: mainly, our nearly 2 year old daughter and the ferrets, and more
likely that both have adopted the bathtub as their personal play area
(sometimes together).

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knew of _anything_ that could remove
cat urine smell from carpeting?  I am aware I am asking something that
is probably impossible, but I thought it worth a try...

Minta & Ralphie