From:
Lisa-Marie Blohm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 09:52:26 -0500
well, unfortunately for everyone involved, mollie, katie, and rudy's
mommie and daddie are going to go their separate ways.  maybe temporarily,
maybe forever, no one really knows.  they care very much for each other,
are still best friends, and love their babies with all their hearts.

does anyone have any experience with sharing custody of ferrets?  what
is the best kind of time frame for trading, that will cause the little
ones the least grief?  i thought about every 2 weeks, but that was just
arbitrary.  of course all 3 of them will be together, and since i will
be living with my parents for at least a month or so, they will also have
the company of uncles cody and major when they are in my care.  please
give me your thoughts on this situation