Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 22:08:36 -0400
To Susan,
My Sammy'man has been a coughy/sneezy/itchy boy right off the bat.  He
is now 4 and still is an "allergic 'fert' He is currently on an o.2 dose
(tiny tuburculin syringe) of kids no dye Benadyl as he needs it and he
has never had a problem with reaction(ecept for a bit of drowsiness.)
I've used it on other ferts for extreme itching.  I call first to find
appropriate does sinse every one else is bigger dan da "Big Man!" Sammy
is my Alpha boy, he weighs 3 lbs with regular fluctuaions for the
seasons.

And Kim,
I truly , truly do pray that I am able to give my beloved Princess that
exact type of passing.  She deserves that as she has been my sweetest
best friend for 8 years.  Her time is comming and EXACTLY like you, I
don't want to have her leave in the vet's office.  If her pain becomes
severe then yes, I have no choice.  But oh, what a beutiful way to say
goodbye.  What little wonderful gifts we are given, but oh for much too
lottle time.

Because of rreading your story, I completely finished off my kleenex
supply.  But your story evoked more tears from such a beautiful, serene
moment than the pain our hearts feel when our babies leave.  God bless
your wonderful and beautiful heart for sharing Tuckers beautiful journey
to the Bridge

And one last thing.  Do ferrets cry?  YES, they do.  My Sammy, every so
often will nip a new person to him, or a new smell on me.  You can tell
he's not being mean, it's just like he wants to, well.....taste.  About
a month ago, he nipped someone(Now keep in mind I never raise my voice
to my ferts, unless someones' trying to put my toe in thier hidey hole!)
anyway, Sam bit.  I picked him up,it was kinda funny because he KNEW he
did a no,no he would not look at me.  I, in a firm, and a little louder
voice said"Sammy, NO BITE!  he just stayed perfectly still as I held him.
He then tuned to look at me with a litle tear in his eye, like "I'm sorry
Mom" I just hugged him and hugged him and set him down to play and off he
went.

Okay, be sceptical if you wish, It probably was from his allergies, Ibut
I beleive my Sammy is a sweetie, I think he was sorry.BTW recently I've
purchased an air purifier that I keep next to their house, Sam seems to
be doing much better.

Okay, that's enough!

Bless all the sick and Dying ferts
and Those who help make their life better

Sue & Crew
Princess(still hangin on) Oscar, Nikki, Annie, Sammy,Chance,& lil' boy
Storm
Watching from the Bridge, Smokey, Bandit, Boots, Samantha, and teeny baby
Lucky, who never got a chance to live.