From:
Birgitte Heuschkel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 11:11:33 -0800
Hey everyone.  I am Birgitte, much bossed around human of two ferrets
currently, and I just joined a few days ago.

I have a question first; my big alpha male, Troll, has a bizarre behavior
disorder I'm kind of looking for help with.  He's a loving, laid back
fellow, a tad of a bully, but generally fond of people and other ferrets
and all things fuzzy.  Yet when he's happily sleeping on someone he's
prone to start licking them and suddenly bite away as if he fully
intended to eat them alive.  He doesn't appear the slightest upset or
angry when doing this, nor begging to play -- he just does it, and I
can't for the life of me find out why.  I've had him since he was a lil
pup so I know it's not due to mistreatment earlier in life.  Suggestions?

And then the invitation: Those of you who run organisations or websites
that might be of interest to a Danish audience are cordially advised to
visit http://www.ildercafeen.dk and submit your link.  Note that the
users of this site are Danish ferret owners, so localized shelters etc
outside Denmark will not have much use of it.

--Birgitte

@-->--->----------
The Prodigal Stranger . Birgitte Heuschkel
Bjergegade 64 . DK-7000 Fredericia . Denmark
Phone: +45 75 92 35 61
Web: http://prodigalstranger.nee.dk
Mail: [log in to unmask]
Yahoo IM: Shaktani . AIM: prodigalstranger . ICQ: 14466864
The Prodigal Stranger's forums: http://forums.prodigalstranger.nee.dk/
The World War II Past Lives Survey:
http://prodigalstranger.nee.dk/life.php