From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 16:41:14 -0700
::We now join Miss Lily and Stormy.  Miss Lily can be seen behind the
tele-prompter with Stormy at the news anchor desk nervously grooming his
fur.  Miss Lily gives Stormy the on-air signal::

Stormy here with an update on the Morehouse 17

Stormy has found out that these college kids are real Party animals.
Shelter mom described the shelter scene as it appears first thing in the
mornings and it sounds like something out of Animal House the movie!

Seems like those college kids are getting failing grades in personal
hygiene and homemaking.  Don't worry shelter mom, Juliana has a spa day
all planned out for them as soon as they get a little more comfortable
with being at the shelter.  As far as them throwing their food all over
well, that might take a little more time.

Breaking news just in!!  Please visit:
http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/cobb/0804/12ferrets.html
 or
http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/cobb/index.html
and look under 'Other top Stories' to read the Atlanta Journal
Constitution story 'Homes sought for rescued ferrets'.

There's even a pic of shelter mom, Juliana holding some fuzzies.  Stormy
thinks this is good press for us fuzzies.  Miss Lily said you have to
register to read but it's painless.  If our hooman can do it so can you!

Now, Stormy wants to thank everyone for all they are doing to help the
shelter.  The shelter friends have been volunteering helping hands and
support for shelter mom, Juliana.  To everyone who has donated to help
the fuzzies thank you very much.  Thanks goes out to the nice lady who
sent bedding and water bottles for the college kids.  Everything is so
appreciated.

Don't forget about the drawing that Miss Lily and I will have for the
three 2003 SOS Symposium t-shirts.  If you donate your name will go in
the hat.

Stormy will be updating you as breaking news comes in.

Stormy out.......

Support Our Shelters
http://www.supportourshelters.org

=====
Please visit Kouri fan club
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/index.html

Kouri is one special ferret, see why he has a fan club dedicated in his
honor.