From:
Liz Zink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Aug 1996 05:00:21 -0600
How's this reference.  A long time ago, (in a galaxy far far away) just
kidding, anyway I saw this one episode of a TV series called the "Commish"
and the Commish is complaining about gophers(!) in his yard and how they are
tearing it up, etc, and they finally show this evil gopher.  No gopher I've
ever seen had that tell-tale black mask!

I remember some issues back that Bob had sent in a mailing about a whole
bunch of ferret games that his fuzzies love.  My fuzzies are needing some
new games and fun stuff, but I don't have the money to go out and buy
expensive toys, not to mention they really don't like them anyway.  Any have
any good ferret fun stuff they'd like to share?  My fuzzies would send dooks
to you!

Liz
Mischieva: fun stuff, mom, please!
Quincy: speed bump city