From:
Mark Andrew Pendl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jul 1996 11:17:08 -0500
>From:    [log in to unmask]
>had to scruff him to give him his Invermectin today.  He was just like a
>three year old toddler..  "NOPE!  I'm not gonna open my mouth for you to
>give me that nasty stuff!"

I was concerned about a damaged tooth in Sammy, and he wouldn't yawn for me
since he was sick of me prodding around his gums looking for infection
(there hasn't been any, so I think it is ok... the damage was there when I
brought him home) and wouldn't open his mouth.  I found that if I scruffed
him and then stroked the sides of his mouth with my index finger and thumb,
very lightly, he would yawn as big as a ferret could every time.

>According to Bombolini, the diary shows that the criminal activities of
>Ferritus showed a marked upswing in the years between A.D. 44 - 48.  No
>fewer than 1,873 houses were robbed of small valuables during the dark
>Roman nights.

Yeah!  I read something about this-- a period of time in Rome where women
had no undergarments and there were little or no writing quills to be
found.  Even members of the Senate were missing sandals...

*** Mark A. Pendl **Conjunctivitis  Incorporated** [log in to unmask] ***
***                    http://www.uwm.edu/~spam                     ***