Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 1996 00:50:31 -0500
To people interested in adopting ferrets:

I contacted the shelter closest to me (which I learned about from the STAR
list) because my husband has said (Oh Joy) that we may get a third ferret.
I was told that, although they have no ferrets right now, they will get
*lots* in the spring and summer when students and families dump their pets
before moving or going away for an extended period of time.  This will also
be the season for kits.

Since this is March, I am taking it on faith that spring must be somewhere
in the not-too-distant future.  Rather than hunt for the rare fuzzy that may
be available now, I have left my name and number with the shelter so that I
can be on the adoptive parent list.  Others who are short on cash, long on
fuzzy love, and at least middling on patience may want to do the same.  You
can have your good deed and your fuzzy too.

Judith
Eloise & Sabine