From:
Barbara Hoult <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2006 08:19:49 -0700
Drum roll please..........the Alberta Ferret Society is proud and excited
to introduce its brand new web site.

We would be pleased if you could have a look and give us your feedback.
We know there are going to be bugs to iron out so if you run into broken
links or problems accessing pages please let us know.  We are open to any
suggestions you might have for improvements and we would like to expand
our links section so if you have or know of sites that we can include
please let us know.

http://www.albertaferretsociety.com

Barb Hoult
AFS President