From:
Sharon McLaughlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 15:02:20 -0400
Question about wheezing Ferret..  2 1/2 months ago I bought a HUGE Path
Valley Male Ferret.  He was estimated at about 13 weeks old when I bought
him.  So I would guess him to be about 23-25 weeks old right now.  He seems
Healthy, Eats, Drinks Poops Ok..  But my Question is after owning 4 other
ferrets, I have heard Dooking, Hissing, coughing etc..  But Never the
Wheezing Asthma sound that he makes.  He sounds like he is gasping.  But
he does this only when hes out running around, playing etc..  outside of
the cage.  Its loud and Im not sure if this is a normal sound.  He seems
OK in every other way.  They have a Large SuperPet cage and I use old
Shirts, blankets etc as bedding and Use Yesterdays news litter..  Any
ideas would be appreciated..

Rgds
Sharon, Ray
Princess, Mystic, Crystal and Galooch
Missing Woobie more than words can say..=20