Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2007 18:02:49 -0400
Do any of you have ferrets that get right in your face and move their
mouths up and down repeatedly as if they were trying to talk to you? I
have had two over the years. One was Weasy and she always looked like
she really had something to tell me and the other one is my wonderful
Mooch boy. The other day he was upstairs sleeping so I headed down to
the basement to start my laundry. Mooch has a bad heart and is not to
be stressed. He pretty much runs my life right now LOL, so I need to
sneak away when I can. As I was working I happened to glance over to a
pair of my jeans and there was a huge wolf spider on them, now if you
know me you will realize what effect this had on me, I stood in one
spot shrieking madly. All at once I hear thuda-thuda as Mooch thunders
downstairs as fast as his little legs would carry him. His eyes are
fixed on me and his little mouth is moving up and down a mile a
minute!! So much for not stressing him out!

Laurel