From:
Lorraine Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 1996 20:46:38 -0600
Hi again,

If you read my post about our ferrets from 2 days ago, you already know
about how my fiance's allergies are forcing us to give up our four ferrets.

I would like to thank everyone who has sent in a reply so far ... I will be
getting in touch with you all soon.  At the moment, Gord and I have not
settled on the new home and are still interested in receiving inquiries from
people on line .....

We are located in Calgary, Alberta Canada and if you go back about 2 issues
in the FML you will find a long posting describing our brood.  (July 10,
Issue #1626 - Topic 4 Ferrets Need a Home.)

For more info, email me at [log in to unmask]

Lorraine Miller