From:
sargentcolburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 09:10:19 -0500
Dear Ferret Folks-
Reason Number 6 to Prefer Ferrets to Humans:
They do not send me e-mail.  Ever.  None at all.  Nada.

Here is the exact text of a message I was sent.  It promised to increase
the size of my penis by three inches.

"mull ginkgo alacrity hate zombie corollary trepidation pullover
accentual smart bidirectional deadwood edition claim emergent cluck
uproot curl nobelium hairpin industrialism babyhood pandemic accost
corrigendum nuclide divine thicken berenices artichoke emissivity eyesore
petulant misanthrope pronunciation lineal breathe posy quito mutter
thicken hera ross caesar hummingbird independent bartender offset show
insomniac braun actinometer boil incompressible bladderwort corral
nothing commendatory granddaughter cigar bungalow elsevier bluegrass
coolant cecil mustard cajole justice syrup opprobrium plantation punditry
headquarters nitty maximilian within alterate thunderclap chickweed
massive"

Ferrets never bother me like this.  Sure, they poop in the corner, but I
prefer that to this.  "cecil mustard cajole justice syrup opprobrium
plantation punditry headquarters nitty maximilian"

Nitty maximilian?

Give me poop in the corner any day. Beats poop in the inbox.
Alexandra in MA

(P.S. if I wake up with a three inch you-know-what tomorrow I'm going to
be really upset.)

[Moderator's note: Well, your post is sure to cause at least a couple
of dozen FMLs to be returned due to the "P" word coupled with the "size"
word.

For all you spam writers out there -- posts like the above attempt to
confuse anti-spam fliters.  A bunch of unrelated words are put in e-mail
but the words are colored the same color as the background of the page
so you don't see them -- but the anti-spam software thinks they are part
of the text and lets it through since it doesn't note a familiar spam
pattern.  So there, now you know.  So clever a ferret could well have
invented it.  BIG]