From:
Lifelace <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Mar 1998 20:55:09 EST
Hello everybody,
Well we're up to six ferrets.  You know the situation....at a local pet
store, fall in love with the adorable creatures and then you debate.  Well,
this pet store had a 2 month old deaf ferret nobody wanted, so we just felt
awful that this poor thing would not find a happy home, so we got him and
his cage mate.  The other ferrets are super excited and are going nuts to
play with them, but they have to wait for now.

So my next question is.  Is there anybody out there with training tips on a
deaf ferret?  We figured we would scuff him and make ugly faces for now.  :)
I've also noticed he doesn't realize how hard he is biting his cagemate
(since he can't hear his buddy yelping).  Any advice/tips would be greatly
appreciated.  ([log in to unmask])

Also a while back I mentioned we adopted a skinney ferret, well he's a
whopping 4 pounds 3 ounces now.  (PERSONAL NOTE: Elle, Sunshine is doing
great...thanks)

Take care,
Aimee & Mike
Ricky, Smokey, Sunshine, Puglsy and 2 to be named.