From:
Pat Scherschel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 1997 22:26:28 -0500
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to let you all know that I finally talked to someone that had
information about the Indiana Ferret Show that was supposed to be held in
April.  Seems as though this lady's phone number got posted as one of the
sponsors.  She runs the P-Nutts Ferret Rescue in Whiteland Indiana.  She
says that there are four shelters down there that will be teaming together
to get a show going for next year but didn't have the time to get one
organized for this year.  Seems that the gentleman who put it on last year
by himself had problems and it wasn't very well organized.  She said a lot
of people didn't get paid and other stuff.  She said she would put anyone
who requested on their newsletter list so that you would know about any show
next year.  Here is the address:

P-Nutts Ferret Rescue
201 US 31 North
Whiteland, IN  41814

I was very disappointed so now I will just have to find another one that is
fairly close.  I can honestly say that we're so addicted to these critters
anymore that I wouldn't even mind driving for several hours.  We are
planning as of now on visiting the GCFA show in Chicago next Saturday.  Sure
hope I get to meet some of you there.

Lots of Love and fuzzy kisses,
Pat, Bubba, Weasey, Emmet, Mooky, Madie, Mitzi, Opie, Timmy & Casey