From:
Marla Wadsworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 11:53:35 -0400
thanks to all on your insite into flat ferreting.....

I had posted before about my new little adiption named Fro and hoe she was
lethargic and somewhat weak and had mentioned it being depression as the
vert found nothing wrong...this happened again this weekend..stools were
a little seedy but formed...one time she is active and sometimes she will
start to run and then stop like she is off in another world..drinking and
food seem OK...

I had some sort of respiratory thing this week...stuffy nose..etc...could
she have gotten that?  She is 4 years old and never really got out of her
cage much until she came with me...a friend tried to touch her today and
she hissed alot but only at this one person...otherwise she was licking
fingers...sometimes I feel like I need an interpretor in ferretise!!!