Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2007 12:45:48 EST
Melanee, Thank you so much for your offer to continue on with the
"Giving Tree" for 2008. Unless I missed something, which is highly
possible, the last I heard Kris was "thinking" about not doing the
tree next year. Shouldn't we wait until he absolutely makes up his
mind before we start a whole "New" Giving Tree? I think Kris does an
exceptional job. There are so many fuzzbutts this year that he hasn't
even finished putting up all the trees. I'm sure he was just having a
"moment" when wrote that. I'm not "slamming" or "bashing" I am very
grateful that you have volunteered to handle this very tedious job. I
just think that we should hear a definite from Kris before anything
else is put into motion.

Again, this is just MHO, and of course, I could have missed something.
I didn't receive one FML last week. I have AOL and it's hit or miss. I
usually get it but, occasionally, it misses me. Thank you.

Paige Collier

Director, Adoptions &  Rehabilitation
Richmond Ferret Rescue League
Richmond,  Virginia