Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2012 14:36:03 -0400
Hi all. I am helping Kris Mewton to create a celebratory video
presentation depicting our McKids and their lives after the rescue.
We need more pictures! If you'd like to contribute to this most
excellent project, please send me any photos of your babies and babies
with you and/or family members. Include the ferrets names along with
yours so that you are credited.

I think these angels and those involved in the Ohio Rescue efforts
deserve a memorial like this.

Thank you,
Wolfy

ps, We cant thank those enough who have already sent in photos!!!