From:
"David A. Schroeder" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 01:38:48 -0500
Hi Ferret Fanatics,

I want to just ignoring this, but it's news and I want to share my disgust
for that "collecter b***h" and that stinkin' newspaper's love affair with
her.  It compares to a root ball growing in the sewer main, keeping the
toilet from ever completely flushing.

The standardExaminer has published an opinion page article.
'Animal sanctuary says thanks, good-bye'
http://www.standard.net/standard/news/news_story.html?sid=00020424202111
794628+cat=opinion+template=news1.html
(I'm sure this address has wrapped, so it's going to have to be
reassembled.)

If you read it, you'll understand the follow;

What kind of sanctimonious piece of **** this women is.  She makes it so
easy to despise her.  I'm sorry, I'm being whishy-washy.  She make it so
easy to HATE her.

This is just a thought but would anyone here object to just referring to
her as just "the collecter" from here on out.  I believe that "person"
enjoys seeing "it's" name in any light, just as long as it's seen.

Well, I can't stand feeling this way, I'm sending this post off, to go
hug and cuddle furkid to justify a better mood.

Keep lovin' them fuzzies,
Dave -the dad, Ryan -the son,
Weasie, Bandit, Scubie, Pokey, Sweetie and Sparky -the ferrets,
Bunnie -the rabbit and Chance -the GSD

PS BIG, I'll understand if you have to cancel this post.  Please feel
free to edit it or send it back.  Thanks  [We've seen much worse ;-)  BIG]