From:
Tracy Tunnison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 1996 14:05:16 -0400
Hi all!

Just thought I'd take a minute to give a couple of profiles on some ferrets
available through my shelter.

Schwartzkopf: He is a wonderful, playful boy. He is approx. 2 years old and
loves to weasel-war-dance. But as soon as you pick him up, he's all cuddles!
He loves to be held on his back with his tummy or ears rubbed. He will fall
asleep like this! He came to me from another shelter supposedly unneutered.
He is however neutered. (don't ask me, I just work here :) I don't know if
he is descented or not, but he has never *poofed* that I know of. He loves
playing in the kiddie pool and tolerates his baths well. He loves CatLax and
raisins. He gets along well with all other ferrets and has never "picked a
fight" with another, he will however stand his own if provoked. He weighs
about 3.5 pounds and is a silver mitt.

Moka & Coco: These two were given to my shelter by a lady who called wanting
to know how to breed them. They are both blind with cataracts. I tried to
talk her out of it, but she didn't listen and bred them anyway, and halfway
through the pregnancy decided she didn't like ferrets (go figure!). Moka has
one boy who lived and Coco lost both of hers (but she did foster one for me
sucessfully). Coco is already spayed and Moka is scheduled to be done soon.
Neither are biters except Coco will act like she wants to bite when startled
(they both respond well to voices) and once Coco bit me on the lip (ouch!)
so maybe just keeping her away from faces is for the best. Both of these are
sable.

All ferrets from my ferretry or shelter come up to date on vaccines and
neutered/spayed (if from the shelter, this is required, experienced breeders
can get ferrets from my ferretry whole).

For more info on prices or other ferrets available feel free to email me at
the above address.

Have a fuzzy day!

Tracy
Mid-Michigan Ferrets