From:
Pamela K Barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Nov 1994 08:51:49 -0700
We, of course, had a similar problem with one of our couches.  I solved
(?) it by making a drop cloth type thing over the couch, the cusions go
over the drop cloth.  I went to Factory 2U (seconds on clothes and towels and
stuff) and got a couple sheets which I sewed together (pretty cheap).  The
other couch they had dug a whole in the bottom lining so back I went to
Factory 2U to get another sheet which I doubled over and stapled (heavy duty).
They haven't touched it yet!

Does anyone have any info on breeding laws in Arizona.  I was speaking
with someone the other day and mentioned that I wanted to get a ferret
that was not fixed when I bought it and have it fixed myself (around 6
months or so) and they thought that the laws in AZ prohibited selling
ferrets unfixed.  Any info?

Pam and Ernie, Grover and Elmo

Pamela K. Barber
School of Forestry