From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 13:51:10 -0400
These two posts are forwarded with permission.  If you are interested,
please contact me and I will give you Frank's email address and Kimberly's
phone number.  I have forwarded them info on the Cincy shelter, but they
would prefer to place him directly in a home.  He sounds like a sweetie!

---
I am in need of some assistance.  Recently, my friend purchased a young
ferret.  (It is probably about 3 months old now.) However, about 3 weeks
after bringing the ferret home, she was told to move out of her house.  She
now lives in a very small apartment, and has little time or money to spend
on the ferret's behalf.  His name is Bullet, and he is extremely friendly
and adorable.  The real problem is that her family won't keep him, and no
one we know can take him.  We live in Louisville, Kentucky.  Unfortunately,
it is illegal to sell ferrets here.  If you are aware of any good homes
that aren't extremely far away, I would greatly appreciate you replying.

Thank you for any help you can provide.
Frank Dahl

---
If you could post us that would be great.  He does have a cage.  It's new,
and has those cool little tunnels coming off the top and everything.  He
even has one of those little hanging tents, a water bottle, food container,
and corner-shaped litter boxes.  He does fairly well with the litter box,
although he isn't perfect about it.  He is neutered and descented, and has
his shots.  He's very friendly and loves to play.  He has a little yellow
and green battery-operated ball that moves around on it's own-he loves it.
She isn't necessarily asking for money, although it could help.  The cage
cost her about $100, the ferret was about $100, and the shots added up.
She said she'd be happy with $100 for everything.  However, if it did come
down to it, she'd give it all for free- to ensure he has a suitable home.
Thank you so much for your help.  We greatly appreciate it.

Also, if you could give me the number to the Cincinnati shelter you
mentioned, we could could give them a call and see what they can do.
We'd be willing to drive him up there.

Thanks again,
Frank Dahl

---

Linda Iroff
Oberlin, OH

Support the Ferrets Unlimited/Raisin Retreat Ferret Shelter by visiting