From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2008 07:38:51 -0800
Yesterday sweet Jim tried to put in a telephone jack into Shaw black
box around 2 a.m. so no phone, the repairman will be here this
morning!! Then I found that the drain pipe line broke, had to do a
quick repair, in the bathroom until I can reroute the drain pipe thru
the floor when it is warm. This morning when I beginning to wake up
the water pipe in bathroom just come apart cold water all over the
floor, which rushed into my bedroom, hallway, under the washer & dryer.

Of course Bee, JoJo tried to help me with the mopping of the floors,
hey mom, you missed some water!

I was going to Victoria this morning, that is out for the day.

Marie, the bald mommy