From:
Karen Daigneault <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 1997 21:27:28 -0700
Today Mommy get home from work and decided to take me along with the lil'
dogs on a "walk".  Well, Mommy thought I was standing at the bottom of my
'partmnt waiting fer her... She put me on her shoulder and off we went!  It
wasn't until we got halfway round the block that Moms realized that I wasn't
squirmin' cause I was scared....see, I had just woked up and didn't get a
chance to go potty....

Mommy kept saying "hold on Morrow", we're almost home....hmmmmmm keep asking
myself, "hold on to WHAT?"

oo
 o  fert power!