From:
Sandaili <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Apr 2009 18:45:33 -0700
This happened to me years ago the exact same way. I am sorry you had
to experience that horrible feeling of finding out a ferret go into
somewhere that was supposed to be safe. I had ferrets sleeping under
the drawer for years and suddenly one decided to do that. The gap was
so small it seemed impossible, but she managed somehow.

The only thing good I can say is that I talked to electricians and they
said a ferret would never know what happened because of the massive
voltage. They would be out instantly.

I am sorry for your loss.

Laryssa