From:
Matthew Carley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 12:47:53 -0700
I have a couple of questions for all of the experienced travelers out there
whom have taken their ferrets with them on trips.  As I have said my poor
Fuzzie Kitty is in a boarding house until I get out of my current
apartment.  Well come the end of this month I will be going to Texas again
for about 3 weeks and I was thinking it would be great to take Kitty with
me.  He could keep me company and I could get him out of jail for a little
while.  My questions are how do airlines handle travelling with a Ferret?
Can you carry them on in a soft carrier like I have seen some Cats?  Or do
you have to keep them locked up in the cargo hold?  How do most hotels feel
about the Fuzzies?  Would it have to be a covert stay?  So many questions.
Thank you in advance for what I know will be wonderful advice.

Matthew and Kitty (Can I really see Texas?  Isn't that where the Budweiser
Ferret is from?)