From:
Melanie Suzanne Pacella <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 1995 11:24:37 EDT
I have a male ferret, Gizmo who has this fasination for rubbing his whole
body in old, nasty cigarettes.  I discovered his unusually weird desire for
cigarettes just recently when I brought my two babies for a walk on campus.
I am a graduate student at Frostburg State University and get my two cuties,
Maggie (female) and Gizmo out on campus for night walks as much as possible.
Gizmo is so attracted to cigarettes that he will sniff them out and run to
where they are. I never did realize how many people just throw their cigs.
on the ground near the dorms until I brought Gizmo for a walk. Amazing!!!
The little boy would probably be a chain smoker if he knew how to smoke!
Has anyone else been subjected to this weird behavior from our little cuties?
Hah, actually it's kind of funny and I just expect very unusual things from
my little boy......his personality keeps me laughing! Well, just a story for
the day...until next time..
Melanie and the gang, Maggie and Gizmo.