From:
Shelley Knudsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 14:46:38 -0600
Hi!

I am looking for ferret pictures.  Specifically, pictures of ferrets
having their nails trimmed (with the linatone on the stomach), pictures
of ferrets being medicated, and pictures of ferrets getting the blood
glucose checked using the FreeStyle glucometer.  I was planning to
demonstrate these things personally, but there are a few complications,
and so I will have to present them in lecture format instead, which is
why I would like to have pictures that show what I am talking about (and
I do not have a digital camera).

Oh, and the reason I need them is that I am giving a presentation to
other veterinary students on ferret care and basic health.  (The more
ferret knowledgable vets, the better, and I am doing my best to "educate"
my classmates :-)

Anyway, if you have any pictures like what I described above, if you
could send them to me via e-mail at [log in to unmask], I would really
appreciate it.  Time is a factor, as the presentation is in a week (Feb.
22nd), so if you could send them to me in the next few days, again, I
would really appreciate it.

Thank you!
Shelley Knudsen
Class of 2004  KSU Veterinary College
785-565-9041  cel402-984-4217

"This ain't no practice life.  We only get one shot.  And
nobody goes around twice - this ain't no practice life."
- Andy Griggs