From:
Lisa Weisensale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 May 2002 11:36:52 EDT
Did I get your attention?  I recently posted a few questions to the FML,
and for the SECOND time, I got but a few results that came to a dead end.
What is the use to subscribe if people aren't willing to help!!  Not
enough time in the day?  I just have to sound off on this subject.  I
find this a concern.  How many other people does this happen to??

Yet, I have FAITH in the system.  So, here I go again.  I will ask yet
another question.

Peanut = very edgy attitude, doesn't like to be touched or picked up.
Too smart for her own good, tests her parental units.  Doesn't need the
attention like her two cage mates like.  Does anyone else have an uppity
ferret like this?  Is it just her?  I know this is just her nature, but I
feel like she couldn't care less if we were around.  I'm hurt, and angry.
She's not aggressive, but very impatient.  Has somewhat of an obsessive
compulsive disorder about things!  Weird, huh.

I, too, have a problem with ferrets repeatedly pooping outside of the
cage.  No matter how much I scold, clean or yell.  They will literally
back into a corner right in front of me!  I have litter boxes outside of
the cage, yet they will poop RIGHT NEXT TO the box!!  What to do?

Ferret Nicknames: Erick and I have recently starting using names we know
from our favorite movies.  Like: Boogie Lowenstein, Rex Manning (Day!),
and Regina Fallangie!  Anyone think these names are familiar?  Two our
fav movies here!!  Quite new films too & one very great weekly show.
Anywhoo....whenever we call out these names I just have to laugh!

Lisa & Erick
Peanut, Emmie & Smokey