From:
Judy Stickley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2007 12:57:17 -0500
I'm a bit behind reading the FML, but wanted to chime in on the
question of replacing the carpet with laminate flooring. We have
several (five - how did that happen?) cats in addition to the ferrets
and decided to replace our carpets with laminate flooring about seven
years ago. We LOVE it! It is much cleaner and virtually indestructible.
After years of hard use - I've got two young kids in addition to the
four footed kids - it still looks great. And it definitely reduces the
odor. It's just so much easier to get the laminate flooring really
clean.

Hope that helps some!

Judy
Chelsea, Alabama
Owned by: Possum and Emory.
Remembering Pancho, Cisco, Trucker and Pedro.