From:
"Bohaty, Dawn" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 2004 07:19:45 -0500
I have a white male that has become aggressive with only one female that
I have.  He is constantly biting her ear, her back or where ever he can
reach her.  He pulls her away from the food and water and basically pins
her down.

At first I thought it was some sort of a mating issue....but he isn't
trying anything like that.  I am afraid that he is either going to hurt
her or kill her.  What should I do??

Thanks
Dawn

"To the fearful, change is threatening because they worry that things
may get worse.  To the hopeful, change is encouraging because they feel
things may get better." ~ Buck Rogers

J Have a great day J