From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 20:22:38 -0700
Thanks, David, for mentioning Kouri stacking his Christmas cookies.  That
was the first time the Kensington Ferrets 'cooked', and it was great.  What
I found the most amazing was they never tried to eat their cookies.  Each
time I'd put the pan of cookies out for them, they each grab one and rush
to a different corner with it.  It was like they were playing a little
ferret game of 'Who can stack the most cookies, the fastest'.

Kouri is a natural stacker.  He gots the stacking gene!  The ferrets have
lots of balls, and also one of those baby toys where various colored
plastic rings are stacked on a peg.  No, Kouri doesn't stack the rings on
the peg (but I keep hoping)!  What he does is to take the rings off the
peg, then stack a ball on one of the rings.  I find this configuration
often.

Georgia, from the west coast of the u s of a