From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jun 2004 09:52:52 -0400
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled bill punchers...

(Hey!  Look!  An electric bill!  I wonder what it tastes like?  No...it
taste just like all the other bills.  Lemme go all the way around the
edges.  This is fun!)

dartsjp <[log in to unmask]> mumbled something about:
>I've found a pesticide at Lowe's from Green Light. It's Bioganic Organic
>Insect Control. Supposed to be safe for children and pets ...

Yes, it safely remove children and pets from your home...bugs, on the
other hand, might wanna stay...NOT!

Actually, I've used Bioganic for about three years and have had nothing
but positive results.  Its extremely strong, eucalyptus scent seems to
keep the ferrets from getting too close, and it is VERY effective on
anything with more than four legs!  It also doesn't seem to lose its
effectiveness over time.

I've had the same three cans (I'm lazy...bought a can for each room) for
about three years now, and it kills bugs just as quickly now, as when I
first bought them.  Lucky for me, I don't have many bug problems, but for
those that I *did* have, it got rid of them right away.  After about 12
hours, the effectiveness wears off...as does the smell...and you may have
to re-treat.  It's best method of working is in the quick death of any
bugs that are sprayed directly.  The remaining effectiveness seems to be
in deterring other bugs from coming in.

If the Bioganic doesn't work on them water bugs, you could always try a
shotgun! :)

Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!

---
mailto:[log in to unmask]