From:
Joe Chevere <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 23:48:15 -0700
I just had a terrible fright.  Hobbes started screaming bloody murder.  At
first I thought he and Timon were fighting again, but Hobbes got really
loud.  I never heard him scream like that before.  I went to see what was
going on and found Hobbes with his paw in an outlet and him jerking around.
I slapped him free.  (O.k., you electrical guys, I know I should have
gotten something to insulate myself. nough said.)  I examined him closely.
Heart and respiration sounded good although he appeared to be in some
sort of shock.  He had a blank look on his face and did not follow with
head/eyes.  He was wet (wizzed all over himself).  There were no obvious
entry or exit burns.  After 5 or 10 minutes, he was walking around.
Initially his was a little slow, but his gate looked good.  Shortly, he was
following me around and looks almost back to normal.  I m careful with the
extension cords, but never really thought about the outlets.  Tomorrow, I m
stopping off at Home Depot and get a bunch of plastic outlet covers.

Joe
Phred:  (Waiting on the Bridge)
Hobbes:  "YYYYYEEEEEEOOOOOOOO!!!!"
Timon:  "Look!!! He s doing the 60-cycle Macarena!!!