From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 09:23:24 -0400
Good Morning All,
Good thoughts and Prayers to all sick, homeless, and missing animals, and
also to all that have lost an animal recently.  May the Good Lord watch
over you all and keep his healing hand upon you!!!!! :-)

I have to give my opinion as to euthanasia.  As you all know I just
recently lost my beloved Tazy to cancer and believe it or not I am still
going through the grieving process!!!!  Many times I had made up my mind to
have him put down and I would take him to the vet to do just that, but when
my vet saw him he would say to me, Tazy is not in any pain so far and if I
were you I would just make him as comfortable as possible and hopefully he
will pass to the bridge with all his loved ones around him!!!!  And so I
listened to my vet and he did just that, he passed on in my arms with a
peaceful look upon his face as if to tell me, Thanks Mom for being here for
me, and letting me pass on pain free!!!!!

I DO NOT believe in euthanasia, but I also DO NOT believe in letting an
animal suffer needlessly in pain!!!!!  To me that is the most UNDIGNIFIED
thing a person can allow to happen to there pet!!!!  Animals are the most
wonderful creations the Good Lord put on this earth and to allow them to
suffer in pain is ABSOLUTELY selfish and mean!!!!!

Just to let all know that this is not a flame just my own personal opinion
on this subject!!!!  I Thank GOD everyday that he allowed my Tazy to pass
on to the bridge at home and in my arms and that he didn't allow him to
suffer needlessly in pain!!!!

WITH LOL ,

Dawn, and the Terrible Two's Gang, Trouble, Rosy, and the 4 lb fuzz,
Baby Joey!!!!! Missing Tazy TERRIBLY

http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/AllAboutMyFerrets
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/My4LeggedChildren
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/FamilyAlbum