From:
Anna Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2007 19:48:23 -0800
In the last 2 years of my travels (work) I have got to visit a couple
ferret shelters and meet the kids and talk with there mum's well Sunday
I was in Gallup, NM and got to visit Clover and her shelter. She picked
me up at the TA and I had a blast playing with the 4 DMK girls and I
got to see Theodore and Alfie and all the others that was on the Giving
Tree. Clover even let me feed Alfie his soup and then I got to wear his
soup...He got done eating and went to jump to the floor when he jumped
I jumped and soup went on me, the blanket he was eating on and the
floor but all got cleaned up..

I am looking fwd to making a trip down Sandi's way and back to TX and
see Vicki and all the shelter kids...

I am looking fwd to my working vacation back at Lake Road Ferret Farm
this year at Christmas time...

Hug you fuzzies

Anna and The Poop Troop

--